Experience has shown that IU-UNC LogMBA candidates who possess the following characteristics are more likely to qualify for participation and excel as students:
- Five years (or more) of managerial-leadership experience,
- An intense desire to advance to greater levels of responsibility,
- A high energy level and 15-20 hours of time each week to allocate for online learning,
- Strong organizational performance record,
- A supportive personal/family situation and supervisor/office situation, and
- A long-term commitment to your organization.
Students with strong analytical thinking skills and quantitative tools have a higher probability of success in the program. Students should be competent in algebra, comfortable with the use of spreadsheets, and have a working understanding of statistics. Because of the unique nature of the program, students with extensive practical experience in logistics and related fields, as well as students with a variety of academic backgrounds, are encouraged to apply.
Click on the image to download a PDF.